Construction: The special NR Maxipact cable is a 37-strand compacted, untra flexible, anti-spin cable with extremely high breaking strengths. Optionally can be manufactured with plastic core.
Applications: Cranes, Atomacar, crawler cranes, offshore cranes, other equipment with intensive working regime involving high lifting loads and avoidance of load rotation.
Specific technologies. Performing.
- Momentum compensation (anti-twist cables Cat. 1. Stability of the pivoting lifting block.
The inner layers (the heart of the cable) have a wrapping direction opposite to the outer layer.
The tendency of the rope to rotate under load is almost 0 even at high lifting heights.
- Special 37-strand design: ultra-flexible cable resistant to a large number of bends.
- Compacted strand: increases service life due to increased wear resistance, low elongation and good flexibility.
- Extremely high breaking strengths due to large metal cross-sectional area
- Stable cable structure and increased bending resistance
Note: Anti-spin ropes can be used in conjunction with a swivel hook (swivel lifting block).