EL CAR S.R.L., having its registered office in Bistrita, Drumul National 17 nr.256, Bistrita – Nasaud county, registered at the Trade Register of the Bistrita Nasaud Court under nr.J06/731/1991, with CUI RO564549, ensures the right to personal data protection, dedicating all necessary resources and efforts to process your data in full compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”), as well as with any other legislation applicable in Romania.
In order to implement the provisions of the “General Data Protection Regulation”, EL CAR has appointed a Personal Data Protection Officer who is responsible for ensuring that your data is processed and protected in accordance with the provisions of the law.
As we are always open to hearing your views, as well as providing you with any additional information you may need regarding the processing of your data, we encourage you to contact the Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by post or courier to the address Drumul Național 17 nr. 256 locality Bistrita Bistrita – Năsăud county – with the mention: for the attention of the EL CAR Data Protection Officer.
Terms within the meaning of General Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
“personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;
“processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or upon sets of personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
“restriction of processing” means the marking of stored personal data for the purpose of limiting their further processing;
“operator” means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of processing are determined by Union or national law, the controller or the specific criteria for its designation may be laid down in Union or national law;
“processor” means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
“third party” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data;
“consent” of the data subject means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which the data subject signifies his or her unambiguous agreement, by way of a statement or action, to the processing of personal data relating to him or her;
Categories of personal data processed by EL CAR
We collect your personal data directly from you. We receive information from you in the following situations:
- When you subscribe to the newsletter, by entering your e-mail address;
- When you want to make an offer request on the EL CAR website, please send us: your name and surname, e-mail address, phone number, city and county;
- When you want to contact us via the “Contact us now” form, please provide us with: your name and e-mail address.
Purposes and grounds for processing your data
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- For the purpose of conducting business with EL CAR
- a) Creation and administration of the account on the website www.elcar.ro;
- b) Requests for offers;
- c) Sending commercial offers, newsletters, etc.
The processing of your data for these purposes is in most cases necessary for the conclusion and performance of a contract between EL CAR and you.
- Your rights
As a data subject, you can contact our Data Protection Officer/Officer at any time and free of charge with a notification using the contact details mentioned above in point 1. c) in order to exercise your rights. in accordance with GDPR. These rights are as follows:
- The right to receive information on the processing of data and a copy of the processed data (right of access, Article 15 GDPR),
- The right to request rectification of inaccurate data or completion of incomplete data (right of access, Art. 16 GDPR),
- The right to request erasure of personal data and, where personal data has been made public, the transmission of information about the erasure request to other controllers (right of erasure, Article 17 GDPR),
- Right to request restriction of data processing (right to restriction of processing, Article 18 GDPR),
- The right to receive personal data relating to the data subject in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to request the transfer of such data to another controller (right to data portability, Article 20 GDPR),
- The right to object to the processing of data with the intention to stop processing (right to object, Article 21 GDPR),
- The right to withdraw consent at any time to stop processing of data based on your consent. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to withdrawal (right to withdraw consent, Article 7 GDPR).
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that the data processing is in breach of the GDPR (right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, Article 77 GDPR).