Product description: Polyester lifting strap, made with woven and reinforced lugs conf. EN 1492-1.
- Lifting loads.
Safety factor*: 7:1
- material: 100% polyester band
- eyes protected by abrasion resistant synthetic material
- easy to handle, low dead weight
- do not damage surfaces they come into contact with
- eliminates the risk of puncture or cutting accidents
- can be used in acidic or basic environments; does not corrode
- The arms of the devices made of these are uniformly stressed due to the sliding under load
Maximum working load depending on mode of use
- single-wire use = rated load of the webbing as stated on the label
- U” use = double the nominal load of the webbing
- wide use = 80% of rated load
recommended maximum double the rated load
*Additional information: the safety coefficient is the amount by which the working load is reduced in relation to the effective breaking load.