Anti-skid mesh with large cement-coated shoes for maximum grip on ice, snow and mud covered ground.
- Cementing: special heat treatment that increases breaking strength and hardens the surface of the horseshoe or chain for wear resistance under extreme conditions of use.
- Extremely break-resistant materials: the shoes, chain and track components are made of special alloy steel for maximum performance
- Special design for maximum performance:
- Cemented shoes for maximum grip and very good wear resistance.
- Large rings for durability, wear resistance, tyre protection in extreme working conditions
- Tension wrenches for simple and efficient tensioning on any tyre*
- Self-care during rolling (due to optimal component size)
- Model anti-skid net: horseshoe
- Cemented horseshoe 180mm:
- 22mm electrically pressure welded crown in points
- Horseshoe claws 20x60x40mm, electric welding
- Cemented rings 17mm
- Track chain: cemented chain diameter za 13-16 mm
- Cementing / hardening: 55 HRC at the surface (0.6mm depth), 36 HRC inside the material
- Side chain: industrial chain 11-13mm
- A.F, Skidder
- Forestry winch tractors
- Large and medium-sized forestry machines.
- Agricultural tractors
- Snow clearance machines
* Standard model does not include additional tensioning chain.