Lifting device with 1 chain arm on central ring, the arms equipped with hooks. Chain type: alloy steel grade 80
Optionally the branches can also be fitted with shortening hooks.
Lifting devices with chain arms are ideal as auxiliary equipment for transporting and lifting loads. All our devices meet the requirements of EU standards and are CE marked.
The main advantages of chain hoists are high resistance to mechanical and temperature damage, 100% safety, maximum lifting capacity at low dead weight.
- Material: alloy steel
- Marking: metal plate poansonatam according to EN 818-4 standard. CE marking
- Temperature range:
- -40°C to +200°C : WLL = 100%
- 200° – 400°C: WLL = 75%. (reduced lifting capacity at high temperatures)
- Finish: Painted, black/yellow/red
- Standard: EN 818-4
- Safety factor: 4:1
- Grade: 80
The device branches can be equipped with other accessories on request:
- self-locking hooks, casting hooks, rotating hooks
- clamping rings
- mottled hair
- board clamps